Sunday 2 October 2011

British Tree Week

According to today's paper it is British tree week so here's a photo of a notebook I made.  Well I didn't really make it, just bought one, removed the covers and replaced them with ones I had stamped.

It was for a swap on Katy's Corner UK Yahoo group and you had to incorporate Stampboard in your swap, which I love using.


This is the front cover, stamped with versamark resist, over-stamped with autumn colours and then gold.


...and this is the back.

I had a lovely surprise on Thursday when the Postman brought me a prize - yippee!
I had entered the Craft Stamper magazine 'Give-away' a couple of months ago and I won!  The prize was two stamp plates from Crafty Individuals - only one slight issue, one of them was the plate I chose as my prize from the Crafty Individuals blog challenge so now I have two the same.  Sure it will come in handy - maybe I should save it and use it as part of a blog candy for the future.

6 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Stunning note book the colours, the stamps everything combine perfectly. XOXO Zoe

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
Glorious Autumnal colours which you captured so beautifully.
Wishes
Lynne

Cath Wilson said...

And it's absolutely scrummy - beautiful doesn't describe it. Thank you VERY much, Ann x

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann. Gorgeous colours and beautifully stamped.
Regards Florence x

Von said...

Love the colours Ann and how beautifully it has turned out :)
Von x

hazel said...

Wonderfull notebook Ann, the colours are fabulous.
xxx Hazel.