Tuesday 4 October 2011

Supersnooks13 - blogcandy

If you want to be in with a chance of winning some superb blog candy then pop over to Supersnooks13 blog.

 Not only a lovely handmade fabric folder (see picture in my sidebar) but lots of other interesting and equally lovely bits and pieces to go with it.  On second thoughts I think I am making a mistake encouraging you to leave a comment there - less chance for me to win - and I really want that beautiful candy.....


No crafting today as I'm all crafted out after a busy weekend so I thought I would share some photos from our walk this morning.  We are lucky to live near a lot of open space, woods and country parks and Sorrel loves her morning jaunts.  It was Leigh Flash Country Park today (a flash for anyone who doesn't know is a stretch of open water).


This is a view of one of the smaller flashes -there are four or five in total -doesn't compare with New England Fall but isn't that red shrub beautiful?


The biggest flash.


Not a very good photo as these sunflowers are almost over but I love the idea of planting them for the birds.

We had a good 40 minutes walk round this morning, well I had, Sorrel covers twice the distance at a running pace then flops in the back of the car for the 10 minute journey home.  She will be out for a woodland walk  this afternoon - don't know why 'it's a dog's life' is seen as a bad thing, seems ideal to me.

Going to photograph my table now ready for tomorrow's WOYWW as it is full of stuff I bought on Saturday that I'm going to get on with next.

2 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Ann
My friend Gisele will be thrilled that you posted about her Giveaway, isn't it gorgeous?
Thanks for sharing those beautiful photographs. This has to be my favourite time of the year.
Wishes
Lynne

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, haven't been to Leigh Flash for a while - must get over there, soon. Lovely photos, Ann x